Friday, June 4, 2010

Toilet Mysteries

I know that some of my co-workers are reading this blog. I hope that this post doesn't ruin my career at UHG.

Before I came here, some people warned me that Indian toilets would be primitive.  That is not true.  In fact, they are so sophisticated that I find myself mystified by certain features.  I'm too shy to ask. 

1. What is the meaning & utility of the 2-button flush?


















2. What are you supposed to do with the hose?



















3. Okay, this is not a mystery, I just thought it was funny.


In case you're wondering, I  made sure no one else was in the ladies' room before I took these shots.

2 comments:

  1. OK, that is just too funny!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. The large flush button is for solids, the smaller one for just liquids. Saves water.

    ReplyDelete